onsdag 22 augusti 2007

Time to start.

Ok, now it’s time to start. Welcome to my blog! It’s the first page in a new chapter of my life. The first stumbling steps of my still wobbly legs, I’m reborn! Or not really reborn yet, the whole project is still in its womb. But I will be soon.

Where shall I start? I’m really enthusiastic about the whole deal, but I don’t want to spill all the beans at once. Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Ola Persson. I’m 28 years old and live in Stockholm, Sweden. I run a small design workshop I like creating stuff. Doesn’t really matter what, as long as I keep myself occupied. I’m a restless soul.

A couple of days ago I got a really strange brief. The company Great Works asked me on behalf of Absolut Vodka to come up with a vision about "In an Absolute World". I did and the client liked it. This blog is going to be all about that project.

The journey just begun and in my next post ill tell you all about the idea I presented! Over and out / Ola

Inga kommentarer: